Presentations and papers about Trove
- Traversing Trove: researching stories across collections (15th Australasian Congress on Genealogy and Heraldry, Sydney, March 2018)
- Digitising Journals on Trove: A national approach to sharing content, engaging communities and collaboration in the digital world (VALA 2018, Melbourne, February 2018)
- A Treasure Trove of Community Language Newspapers (Australian Migrant and Minority Press Conference, Toowoomba, November 2017)
- Trove at The International Association of Music Libraries, Archives and Documentation Centres (IAML) Conference (NLA, September 2017)
- Trove Roadshow: forging new partnerships (ALIA University and Research Libraries' Group, Canberra, September 2017)
- Trove at the Canberra Digital Humanities Pathways Forum (eResources SA, Canberra, August 2017)
- Community initiatives growing from Trove (Digital Inclusion Forum, Brisbane, June 2017)
- Comparing apples with apples: a repository health check (CAUL repositories community event, Brisbane, June 2017)
- Trove and institutional repositories (CAUL and AOASG Repository Network Meeting, Brisbane, June 2017)
- Trove: harvesting Australian repositories (Open Repositories conference, Brisbane, June 2017)
- Trove Roadshow video presentations and slides (National, May-June 2017)
- Trove Masterclass presented at the Family History fair for the 2013 conference of the NSW/ACT Association of Family History Societies.
- Singing for their supper: Trove, Australian newspapers and the crowd
- Trove crowdsourcing behaviour
- Trove: Let us work with you to tell your story. A presentation given at the 2013 Museums Australia conference.
- Powered by Trove: Opportunities and Challenges for Queensland Libraries
- Digging deep in Trove: Success, challenge and uncertainty
- Trove’s Application Programming Interface (Electronic Resources Australia Annual forum, Sydney, 10 July 2012, Powerpoint)
- Explore like never before… an introduction to Trove
- Trove: Resources, resources, resources (School Library Association of Victoria Conference, Melbourne, 4 May 2012, Powerpoint)
- Trove: the terrors and triumphs of service-based social media 2012
- Trove Stage 4 – Journal Articles and E-Resources – scope 2011
- Supporting Australian research through Trove
- Holley, Rose. 2010 Ideas for how Volunteers at Cultural Heritage Institutions can help, using Trove as a Tool.
- Adding Context to Resources – the ‘List’ Feature in Trove;September 2010
- E-Journals and Authentication Scope/NSLA Re-Imagining Open Borders Project;August 2010
- Trove System Architecture Diagram
- Trove user survey results (July 2010)
- How to Utilise Trove in Your Organisation.
- National Library of Australia, Resource Sharing and Innovation Division
- Developing Trove: The Policy and Technical Challenges. February 2010
- PowerPoint presentation on the key points of Trove 1 May 2010, with speaker notes.
NLA Media releases
- Stop the Presses June 2013
- Multicultural newspapers now available online June 2012
- The Dawn rises again March 2012
- Trove welcomes Powerhouse collection November 2011
- A display's not a display without the Weekly August 2011
- Trove takes top honours in Government awards June 2011
- Our gift to the nation - The Australian Women's Weekly goes online November 2010
- Online text correctors to be honoured January 2010
- Trove: a revoutionary new free search engine 2010
- Trove Manager Rose Holley on ABC Radio: 7 September 2010. “The search engine for all things Aussie”
- HOLLEY, Rose. Trove: Innovation in Access to Information in Australia. Ariadne, Issue 64, July 2010
- “Trove the Literary Google search of Australia – Search engines”. Australian Business Report and Times. April 30th 2010.
- Trove: An update. April 2010. Gateways
- It doesn’t take much digging to find treasure in Trove. February 2010. Australian Library News
- Trove: The Library’s New Discovery Service October 2009. Gateways