Trove helps you find and use resources relating to Australia. It's more than a search engine. Trove brings together content from libraries, museums, archives and other research organisations and gives you tools to explore and build.
Trove is many things: a community, a set of services, an aggregation of metadata, and a growing repository of fulltext digital resources.
Best of all, Trove is yours, created and maintained by the National Library of Australia.
In this section
- Trove is... – an introduction to the many faces of Trove
- Inside Trove – millions of resources to explore
- Our policies – why we do what we do
- Presentations & publicity – talking about Trove
- Keeping up-to-date – all the latest Trove news