Trove is temporarily down while we prepare for a major upgrade. This outage will last until Thursday, 25 February.
While we are away, you might like to:
- Check out eResources. The National, State and Territory libraries provide 24/7 online access for registered users. Some useful resources include:
- Ask a Librarian for assistance with your research questions.
- Visit your local library and investigate their local history and microfilm collections.
- Help the National Archives of Australia make the arcHIVE more searchable through text correction.
- Get in touch with family members and hear firsthand stories of your family history.