In this zone
How can organisations make collections easier to find by sharing them through Trove? In two ways - by adding your existing collections, or by working with the National Library of Australia to digitise Australian newspapers, journals and books and other collection items.
New partners are always welcome – find out how your organisation can become one here.
Adding existing collections
- Content partner overview – an introduction to the process
- Tagging NHMRC and ARC items - how to add grant numbers to publications and datasets produced by NHMRC or ARC funding
- Technical guide – the nitty-gritty of metadata standards and harvest methods
- For digitisation partners - partner with us to digitise Australian newspapers, journals and books to Trove
- Digitisation partner guidelines
- Meet our digitisation partners