May and June 2017: Join the Trove team as they help you find out more about making your organisation's content available in Trove, improving the discovery of your collection, and options for digitisation.
In this zone
How can organisations make collections easier to find by sharing them through Trove? In two ways - by adding your existing collections, or by working with the National Library of Australia to digitise Australian newspapers, journals and books and other collection items.
New partners are always welcome – find out how your organisation can become one here.
Adding existing collections
- Content partner overview – an introduction to the process
- Tagging NHMRC and ARC items - how to add grant numbers to publications and datasets produced by NHMRC or ARC funding
- Technical guide – the nitty-gritty of metadata standards and harvest methods
- For digitisation partners - partner with us to digitise Australian newspapers, journals and books to Trove
- Digitisation partner guidelines
- Meet our digitisation partners