May and June 2017: Join the Trove team as they help you find out more about making your organisation's content available in Trove, improving the discovery of your collection, and options for digitisation.
In this zone
How can organisations make collections easier to find by sharing them through Trove? In two ways - by adding your existing collections, or by working with the National Library of Australia to digitise Australian newspapers, journals and books and other collection items.
New partners are always welcome – find out how your organisation can become one here.
Digitising new collections
- For digitisation partners - partner with us to digitise Australian newspapers, journals, books and other collection material to Trove
- Digitisation partner guidelines - more information on our processes and standards
- Meet our digitisation partners - stories from digitisation partners
Adding existing collections
- For smaller collections – information for collections hosted by eHive, Victorian Collections, Flickr, Wikimedia Commons and more
- For larger collections - technical information for self-managed collections, including metadata standards and record fields
- For authors and publishers - how to get your books and publications into Trove
- For libraries - how to get your library’s records into Trove
- For bookshops - how to link your bookshop to Trove
- Adding NHMRC and ARC acknowledgements - adding grant numbers to work produced with NHMRC or ARC funding
- Licensing and re-use – information on copyright and re-use for items in Trove
- Data dictionary – dictionary of fields and other information