In this zone
How can organisations make collections easier to find by sharing them through Trove? In two ways - by adding your existing collections, or by working with the National Library of Australia to digitise Australian newspapers, journals and books and other collection items.
New partners are always welcome – find out how your organisation can become one here.
Our recent Trove Roadshows shared a wealth of information on partnering with Trove. Watch the video presentation on our Trove Roadshows page.
Digitising new collections
- For digitisation partners - partner with us to digitise Australian newspapers, journals, books and other collection material to Trove
- Digitisation partner guidelines - more information on our processes and standards
- Meet our digitisation partners - stories from digitisation partners
Adding existing collections
- For smaller collections – information for collections hosted by eHive, Victorian Collections, Flickr, Wikimedia Commons and more
- For larger collections - technical information for self-managed collections, including metadata standards and record fields
- For authors and publishers - how to get your books and publications into Trove
- For libraries - how to get your library’s records into Trove
- For bookshops - how to link your bookshop to Trove
- Adding NHMRC and ARC acknowledgements - adding grant numbers to work produced with NHMRC or ARC funding
- Licensing and re-use – information on copyright and re-use for items in Trove
- Data dictionary – dictionary of fields and other information
- Useful resources - other links to Australian organisations and information