Trove is connected to hundreds of content partners, sharing their records in Trove and linking back to their collection websites. Many different pathways are used for different collections, depending on their size, type and structure.
In this section, learn about which pathway best fits your collection, and ways to make your data more discoverable in Trove.
- For smaller collections – information for collections hosted by eHive, Victorian Collections, Flickr, Wikimedia Commons and more
- For larger collections - technical information for self-managed collections, including metadata standards and record fields
- For authors and publishers - how to get your books and publications into Trove
- For libraries - how to get your library’s records into Trove
- For bookshops - how to link your bookshop to Trove
- Systems we work with - a list of the content managment systems we currently work with